Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

National Commemorative Society Medals - Any Interest?

Would anyone be interested in five sets of 5 medals each of uncirculated National Commemorative Society Sterling Silver Medal Gem Proof sets (famous events and people in American history). Thank you.
Example of one set:
The Pony Express
The Battle of the Alamo
The Discovery of America
The Thomas Jefferson
The Custer's Last Stand

Comments

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Images speak a thousand words. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll give you a few comments,

As has already been mentioned, unless you have images it can be tough to sell an esoteric item like this since most folks might not know what it is or what it looks like. Also, folks typically list what they want for an item and asking if people are interested might generate crickets in response. Since this is an off the beaten path item, you may have to list what they are made out of, how much they weigh and total precious metals weight. Lastly, on this board we urge folks to post to their threads only once per day so please feel free to bump this thread each day, but if you bump it to the top multiple times in a day some people might get agitated.

Good luck with the sale.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options

I really apologize about any duplicate listing yesterday. I checked and rechecked for my thread from earlier in the day and didn't see - I would never want to impose on anyone, sorry! See you all later in the week and sending kind regards.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

@smh I guess no images then? Buh bye.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    Images speak a thousand words. Peace Roy

To prove the point the esteemed members above were trying to make . . . . .

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?