Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Someone who posted some amazing Bowers and Ruddy Gallery coins he inherited...

2»

Comments

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ColonelJessup said:

@DelawareDoons said:

@Kurisu said:

@DelawareDoons said:

@Kurisu said:

@MFeld said:

Which subreddit?

I mentioned it at the very beginning of this with the name of his thread :smile: r/coins

Oops. Yeah, good call redirecting him here. That sub jumped the shark a few years back. I used to be a regular contributor but now I hardly ever post there. The discord server is much better than the sub, since it is kind of hidden and generally has more involved/active hobbyists.

What is a "discord" server? PM if needed pls.

Discord is a social media service. Much more popular with younger people. Facebook is for old folks. Discord and Instagram are more popular with younger people.

My students love to use Discord to...er... collaborate on homework.

• Options
    DelawareDoonsDelawareDoons Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2021 7:08PM

@ColonelJessup said:

@DelawareDoons said:

@Kurisu said:

@DelawareDoons said:

@Kurisu said:

@MFeld said:

Which subreddit?

I mentioned it at the very beginning of this with the name of his thread :smile: r/coins

Oops. Yeah, good call redirecting him here. That sub jumped the shark a few years back. I used to be a regular contributor but now I hardly ever post there. The discord server is much better than the sub, since it is kind of hidden and generally has more involved/active hobbyists.

What is a "discord" server? PM if needed pls.

If you remember them, it is basically IRC or aol/yahoo chat rooms with gifs and emojis.

Professional Numismatist. "It's like God, Family, Country, except Sticker, Plastic, Coin."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file