• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

boone's

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

cutty sark

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

Penny beer night or if I'd just sold some plasma, I'd pony up for the $3 64 oz Long Island half pitchers.

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll never forget the time I got smashed off of Jack Daniels on my 21st birthday. I woke up outside by a bush, puke everywhere. It was awesome.

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

1975...............$1.09 for a 6-pack.... B)

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

I started when I was 15 and had plenty of buyers do it wasn’t a “New Experience” for me 😂😂😂.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pepsi with a little squirt of lemon. I know, I live dangerously.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭

A drink called "After 5". (Balieys, Kahlua and Peppermint Schnapps). I also liked White Zinfandel wine which I experience a little before 21 thanks to college. o:)

• Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

When I first was legal in bars it was Tequila Sunrise.

I lived on the Canadian border so when we ventured across it was Moosehead's

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,525 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hammer1 said:
    cutty sark

Old school

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never drink hard liquor on an empty stomach, you won't be eating the next day!

• Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭

Turned 21 up in the UP of MI, Moosehead/Labatts/PBR and lots of schnapps.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Never drink hard liquor on an empty stomach, you won't be eating the next day!

I always tried to drink on an empty stomach. Beer and the hard stuff. Better, quicker high.

Yeah, it did wreck my stomach.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ice picks. Vodka and Ice tea. If I drank enough I lost time. I was told I functioned well but woke up in some strange beds. Not all bad, not all good.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

A 32 oz. Bloody Mary. With tomato juice and the celery stalk I consider this to be health food.
    Don't forget the Tobbasco and Worcestshire sauce.

• Options

@Tibor said:
    A 32 oz. Bloody Mary. With tomato juice and the celery stalk I consider this to be health food.
    Don't forget the Tobbasco and Worcestshire sauce.

Love bloody Mary's.

Canada makes a better tasting one using Clamato juice, called Bloody Caesar.

• Options
    TiborTibor Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hammer1 I've had those on a few occasions and they are good. Most of the
    time I just get the "Mary".

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pepsi-Cola.

It was legal for me to drink at 18 and I was "grandfathered in", never liked the taste of any kind of alcohol, even though I drank a lot of it way back then.

I drank beer and "Seven/Sevens" if the question is about booze.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    Alfonz24Alfonz24 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cannot remember what I drank as others were buying, but most ended up in the parking lot about 12:30 that night.

#LetsGoSwitzerlandThe Man Who Does Not Read Has No Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read. The biggest obstacle to progress is a habit of “buying what we want and begging for what we need.”You get the Freedom you fight for and get the Oppression you deserve.