Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

You require what? Puzzling FedEx status update.

TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 13, 2021 7:50PM in World & Ancient Coins Forum

Shipped an order to NGC while waiting for my PCGS express sub to pop. Usually ship FedEx as my business account gives me some nice discounts. Checked the status this morning and saw this clearance delay:

First one for me. I mean I know some of my coins are dogs... but come on now.

Comments

• Options
    bidaskbidask Posts: 13,863 ✭✭✭✭✭

😂

I manage money. I earn money. I save money .
    I give away money. I collect money.
    I don’t love money . I do love the Lord God.

• Options
    AbueloAbuelo Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

As amusing as it looks, you want to call them...

• Options
    amwldcoinamwldcoin Posts: 11,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

It does say no action required at this time. I'm betting it was an error by who ever scanned it last.

@Abuelo said:
    As amusing as it looks, you want to call them...

• Options
    PBRatPBRat Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭

I think it just means something was flagged in the bin it was in, and the bin has been segregated for further examination. I'd expect a small delay, but nothing to worry about.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I'm allergic to cat hair, did your pet play with the package before you mailed it? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    messydeskmessydesk Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you drop some of your tuna sandwich in the box by accident when you were packaging it?

• Options
    TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TomB said:
    You didn't send in a 1928 Irish proof set, did you?

You guys are hilarious! It's moving again, so hope NGC receives my coins and not some roadkill with a fedex label.