Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

All State Display cases ? WTB

Quick question for the board. Might be doing some local shows here soon and looking to see if anyone has an extra all-state display case, like the silver colored steel ones you see at the national, that you’re wanting to sell. If anyone has one in good condition that they want to part with please send me a Pm or respond in the thread. Thank you.

KC

Comments

• Options

I have 4 Gold ones with the black soft felt inserts all keyed alike and with handles . LMK if your interested and where you are located as I prefer not to ship them if I sell them. Also have a body bag with lock if you do shows.

• Options
    KendallCatKendallCat Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am in Kentucky and just need one case total. Appreciate your trying to help.

• Options
    sayheywyosayheywyo Posts: 447 ✭✭✭✭

Totally off subject..... but loved Kentucky. After visiting the Louisville Slugger plant went on the bourbon trail. Picked up a passport that got stamped by 6-7 distilleries and received a T-shirt for completion. Got to dip your own bottle in the red wax at Makers Mark and if I recall right Evan Williams tasting room was awesome. Pretty country............

• Options

Thank you - not originally from KY and really beautiful place with nice people. At times like this with 4-8” of snow on the way my birth state of Florida is looking pretty good.😉

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    VagabondVagabond Posts: 551 ✭✭✭✭

Perhaps next time you attend, ask the dealers if they have one. I am sire there has to be someone who has one they would let go. I also agree about getting a body bag to go with it (although I would feel uncomfortable leaving high dollar items alone for the evening).

• Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

KC.... I have two and one is pretty much brand new. I used it twice. I’ll DM you.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options

Thank you for the notes everyone. I actually pulled the trigger on one on eBay a few days ago so I guess I am back in the setup at card shows game. Should be fun doing it with Keith Jr and helping him to learn the card game. He knows the cards and pops/prices... and show him a Jim Brown rookie and he will tell you to check to see if it is in focus 😉 Main thing I want him to learn is how to talk and negotiate with adults to help him later in life with communication skills.