Home Q & A Forum
Options

2020 p quarter with dye clash

I'm going through quarters lately found this interesting die clash on two quarters

Comments

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Your photos are too close up and out of focus to tell much. ;)

A die clash is most often seen in the fields.

• Options

@Jimmytheartist said:
    I'm going through quarters lately found this interesting die clash on two quarters

Is this a better view what is that behind the ear between the neck and the ear and the hair

• Options
    ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

Much better photo....thank you! :)

It looks raised in your photo and a die clash could maybe leave a mark like that or it could be some other form of die damage. The reverse design would tell you if there is anything that would line up to make a clash that could look like that.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,219 ✭✭✭✭✭

it could be, but there were 5 reverses in 2020. which ATB is this?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup, It's gonna depend on the rev image overlay. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall