Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins
Options

Acquired - Canadian nickels

GotTheBugGotTheBug Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am looking to acquire 3 Elizabeth II Canadian nickels for my Elizabeth II Dansco album: 1963 or 1964, 1965 or 1966, and 1967.

They can be business strikes or PL but I am looking for Gem examples only. Seeking top-notch examples only please.

Thanks for any help you can give in this endeavor.

Comments

• Options
    YQQYQQ Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you like to see images first?

Today is the first day of the rest of my life
  • Options

Yes please, if possible.

• Options
    Bruce7789Bruce7789 Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭

I've got the following 3 Proofs available. For some reason, I don't have a 66 Canadian proof and didn't know it til I started looking for it. Have all the rest from 67 - 2000 if you need some more dates or want them all.

Figure out what they are worth, because I don't have any idea, Add some postage and PM me. Email address shows up if you click on Charlie, my Maltese Icon.

Bruce

• Options

@Bruce7789 said:
    I've got the following 3 Proofs available. For some reason, I don't have a 66 Canadian proof and didn't know it til I started looking for it. Have all the rest from 67 - 2000 if you need some more dates or want them all.

Figure out what they are worth, because I don't have any idea, Add some postage and PM me. Email address shows up if you click on Charlie, my Maltese Icon.

Bruce

PM sent, thanks!

• Options

OK, I have had some good responses on my search for these three pieces and so I am all set. Thanks to everyone who took the time to send messages. It was nice getting acquainted, or reacquainted with you all!