Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

New to PCGS Registry - how come I can’t add an AU58 seated half to Everyman set?

Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 11, 2021 7:39AM in PCGS Set Registry Forum

I’m still trying to figure out how to do PCGS Registry right. I have a PCGS AU58 1849 Half Dollar, but it won’t go in my Everyman 19th century Type set with gold. It shows up in my Everyman Complete US Type Set 1792-1964 but not the other one. How come?

So people can understand better, why can’t this coin Cert # 40751330, be added to my Everyman 19th Century Type Set with Gold. That coin is a WB-9 1849 doubled date. Could the variety designation have something to do with it not showing up in this particular set? Thanks, in advance, for any replies

Mr_Spud

Comments

• Options
    TheMayorTheMayor Posts: 221 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mr_Spud said:
    Could the variety designation have something to do with it not showing up in this particular set?

I am guessing the variety has a different PCGS # that maybe didn't exist when they were creating the set composite. I have experienced this before with a large cent with a Newcomb attribution. If you email setregistry@collectors.com and describe the issue, they can add the PCGS # to the correct slot in the composite for you.

• Options
    Mr_SpudMr_Spud Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks!

Mr_Spud