Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WTB: 1969 Topps Baseball PSA 8

dallasactuarydallasactuary Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am nearing the end of my looooong journey of completing my 1969 Topps set in PSA 8+ and am getting impatient waiting for the last cards I need to show up on ebay at a price I can tolerate (no Dean's cards, please).

The 3 cards I still need are:

102 Jim Davenport
105 Rick Monday
487 Dennis Menke
543 Fred Newman

As I said, I'm getting impatient so I will definitely buy the holder, not the card. I don't use VCP but I'm hoping to pay in the range of recent ebay auctions. I will buy an 8.5 or a 9 for a reasonable multiple of the 8 price. Other than Davenport, these are not low pop 8's and I don't need low pop 9's.

Please let me know if you have any of the above and your asking price.

This is for you @thisistheshow - Jim Rice was actually a pretty good player.

Comments

• Options
    backbidderbackbidder Posts: 232 ✭✭✭

pm sent

• Options

PM replied - thank you for the quick and very fair offer. I accept!

• Options

Big thank you to backbidder who had 11 of the 15 cards I needed. They arrived today and I am very pleased with the cards and with the speedy delivery.

List is updated in the OP, now only four left. Please let me know if you have any of these and are willing to part with them.

• Options

Bump. Down to 3. Anyone?

• Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know what they usually sell for, but there are 2 Rick Monday PSA 8s on eBay right now for under $60 each.