Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Topps Baseball Card Sale Times

SaintbeastieSaintbeastie Posts: 16

I've been trying nab some products directly from the Topps website, but every time I do the day of a release, it's sold out. Does anybody know what time PST that their items go on sale to the public? Specifically, I'm trying to get my hands on the 2021 Topps Series 1 Baseball that goes on sale tomorrow.

I know I'm competing with TONS of people at the same time, so chances are that even if I know the time, I won't get them; but I just want to have the chance to get some.

Comments

• blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9, 2021 6:31PM

you should not be worrying about fighting for series 1 flagship. especially early on. it will be everywhere. even the target stalkers will give up after the initial wave. the hobby has exploded but will never be big enough to outpace series 1 print runs.

to address your other concern about estimated times that ANY product is loaded up on the topps site. it really doesn't matter. w the inception of bots and their ability to wipe out and check out instantaneously, it will be virtually impossible to get anything worthwhile.

harsh sounding, i know. but seriously just trying to save your time for you.

happy hunting regardless and welcome aboard!