Home Sports Talk

Another Super Bowl thread

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have about five Super Bowl threads going right now, why not?

Comments

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

How does this guy get on at halftime ? One hit 5 years ago ? Must have pics of goodell

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:
    How does this guy get on at halftime ? One hit 5 years ago ? Must have pics of goodell

I've never even heard of this guy. I've never heard of any of these guys nowadays! 😂😂

• AC000000AC000000 Posts: 257 ✭✭✭

I never heard of this guy either. But objectively I think at least it’s a pretty good show. I mean it’s not Prince in 2007 or Katy Perry and Left Shark. But I’ll take him over Coldplay 😴😴😴 or Up with People.

Summer of 2016 ? I cant feel my face was the only song played more than that police song in 1982? Summer of Every breath you take so ya he is more annoying than sting

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

The Weekend supposedly put 7 million of his own money into the halftime show

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Aside from prince all halftimes have sucked

They dont even pay the acts

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

The left side of the line was a false start on that pass to Gronk right before the TD. Wish I had it recorded to see it again. Of course they won’t show that again. How do the refs miss it if I can see it in Texas?

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

Commercials suck too . Weasel piss beer and cellphones , 100 year old wayne and garth ?

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man it's grouchy old men in all the SB threads. Dimeman channeling all of you

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

Ok the edward scissorhands is a c+ .