Home Q & A Forum
Options

Introducing Myself

UrbanDecay04UrbanDecay04 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 1, 2021 10:42AM in Q & A Forum

Hey guys! I'm not new to coin collecting but I also haven't been doing it for long. 3 years to be exact. But I just wanted to introduce myself. I normally reside on CoinTalk.com, but today the website is down so I thought "I might as well come here." Anyways, I'm 16 years old (YN) and my collection of coins grows dramatically by the years (mainly cheap coins by bulk) and I (purposely) collect U.S. coins. I have a few hundred foreign coins worth, AT VERY MOST $5. Right now I am trying to start a U.S. paper currency and it (currently) only consists of a few $2 bills and 1, $1 silver certificate. Now, onto stuff about me. (I don't know how many people do this but...) Again, I'm 16 and I started collecting at 13. I LOVE animals and I like playing video games in my freetime.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,203 ✭✭✭✭✭

welcome

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,749 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think many/most of us started the same way.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

Howdy pardner, have you found any error coins you'd like to share? Close up images that are in focus are greatly appreciated. Or you can start by reading posts that interest you for info and ideas. Have fun. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    JimnightJimnight Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome! :)

• Options
    spirityoda1spirityoda1 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

Hello again.

Coin Junky...

• Options
    spirityoda1spirityoda1 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭✭

Nice. I have hit mine at around $14K-15K I've been collecting coins for about 21+ years.

Coin Junky...

• Options
    bagofnickelsbagofnickels Posts: 349 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome! I am new as well. So far seems there are many kind and knowledgeable people here.

• Options
    sellitstoresellitstore Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome. We hope that you find much enjoyment here.

Some of us have been around for decades and are willing to share our secrets. That will save you time and money.

Collector and dealer in obsolete currency. Always buying all obsolete bank notes and scrip.
  • Options
    mannie graymannie gray Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice to have you here @UrbanDecay04

• Options

“Welcome!” from a new-bee🐝 Joined this week...🪙🌷