Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Lincoln enigma?

Crème brulee, only taking a look also up for grabs!

Comments

• Options

• Options

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

What do you think you see? Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    bolivarshagnastybolivarshagnasty Posts: 7,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Namvet69 said:
    What do you think you see? Peace Roy

He thinks he sees this..................

• Options
    JBKJBK Posts: 14,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coinenigmatix said:
    Crème brulee, only taking a look also up for grabs!

I really don't understand what you are trying to say, but it sounds like you are selling something (dessert?), in which case this belongs on the Buy, Sell, Trade Forum.

You also might want to point out what you think makes your coin special. I see the Machine Doubling but not whatever it is that you think makes it worth a premium.

• Options
    alexercaalexerca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭

At least this isn't a "parking lot " coin just another wannabe, "error " coin! That makes 2 this week!

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, well I've got some not so good news for ya! Ain't happenin. The hunt continues. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

That's funny funny considering ive already had an offer for private sell plus an expert advice on leaving it raw and consigning Roy!

• Options
    EXOJUNKIEEXOJUNKIE Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sell it quick — then run!

I'm addicted to exonumia ... it is numismatic crack!

ANA LM

USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
  • Options

100 points dry sarcasm... Top notch desperation in your overly enthusiastic criticism.

Combat vet & altruistic blues musician

• Options
    dagingerbeastttdagingerbeasttt Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭

@Coinenigmatix said:
    100 points dry sarcasm... Top notch desperation in your overly enthusiastic criticism.

Combat vet & altruistic blues musician

First of all, welcome to forum. Second thank you for your service.

The " overly enthusiastic criticism" you received can be from many things.

1: A bunch of pictures with no question.
    (When I was a new member I was guilty of as well)
    2: many of the members here are experts and have year's of knowledge . They seemed to answer your question which you did not like.

If your a serious collector and you love numismatic's you'll head advice received with a grain of salt. Don't take thing's to heart and good luck with your search 😊

• Options

Thank you as well for your service to the country! & can't argue logic, my apologies for pour coin forum etiquette i will traverse properly from now on. I keep a light heart and understand personal opinion may vary, so no worries. I love being a numismatist and feel passionately about the artform!

• Options

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,225 ✭✭✭✭✭

not a doubled die

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    giorgio11giorgio11 Posts: 3,823 ✭✭✭✭✭

58 photos of a 1958 cent. Must be a double sumpin' er other ...

VDBCoins.com Our Registry Sets Many successful BSTs; pls ask.
  • Options
    alexercaalexerca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭

People love to see things that just aren't there!

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,216 ✭✭✭✭✭

banned. I think that's the end of his picture posting.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt