Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

WTB: $5 Indians in MS grades and gold Liberties

DscoinDscoin Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2, 2021 4:53PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Title says it all, prefer these years:
1909P, 1911,1913,1916-S
I would also take a 1912 in 63 CAC and a 1915 in 63 CAC. I already have both of these years in 62 so these would obviously need to be upgrades

I also prefer PCGS holders, CAC is a plus but not necessary.

I am building a CAC gold type set so I also need a Liberty quarter eagle, half eagle and eagle. I prefer MS63 or MS64 in PCGS holders. Any year will work for these gold coins.
PM or reply to this thread.
Thank you!!
Dave

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

Comments

• Options

Bump bump bump it up

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• Options

Going to bump this and see if I have any sellers

• Options

To the top

• Options

Bump it up

• Options

Anyone? If anyone wants to check at FUN this week I would appreciate it as well! Always looking and have cash ready.
    Thank you!!

• Options

Still looking!! Money in hand :smiley:

• Options

Bump

• Options
    CrustyCrusty Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not sure if you have the date covered or not but this one came out in the latest Commander’s List at silicon valley coin…

https://siliconvalleycoins.com/product/1911-d-5-pcgs-au58-gold-cac/

• Options

Thank you for showing me that @Crusty
    That is the first gold CAC $5 Indian I have ever seen. Too bad its price is well into 5 figures.