Home Q & A Forum

Has anyone heard of

AlexinPAAlexinPA Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Jeffrey M. Cohen. I have a PCGS 1885 CC with that name on it. Looks to be an old green label and I can't find anything on the web except two of his coins on Great Collections, Thanks in advance if you have any info.

Best Answers

• AlexinPAAlexinPA Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DarkRage666 said:
    Post pictures of it

Why? I am not looking for information on a coin but rather the provenance on that coin.

@DarkRage666 said:

@AlexinPA said:
    Okay, let's just forget this. The question was: "Has anyone heard of Jeffrey M. Cohen."

It probably would've helped if you stated the question earlier... I wasn't the only person confused (Obviously)

TITLE: "Has anyone heard of" BODY: "Jeffrey M. Cohen".

• UrbanDecay04UrbanDecay04 Posts: 907 ✭✭✭✭

@AlexinPA said:

@DarkRage666 said:

@AlexinPA said:
    Okay, let's just forget this. The question was: "Has anyone heard of Jeffrey M. Cohen."

It probably would've helped if you stated the question earlier... I wasn't the only person confused (Obviously)

TITLE: "Has anyone heard of" BODY: "Jeffrey M. Cohen".

Again... I wasn't the only one confused... But to answer your question? The name sounds familiar but I don't remember where I've heard it.

• ifthevamzarockinifthevamzarockin Posts: 8,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL :D

I was having a senior moment! :*:p:D
    I read this thread right before this one.
    I don't know anything about Jeffrey M. Cohen.
    You don't need a photo to find info.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1051012/black-hills-hoard#latest

There are, or were, some CC coins on Great Collections with the provenance 'Jeffrey M. Cohen'. I have a PCGS 1885 CC with HIS name on it. Does anyone know who Jeffrey M. Cohen is or was?
    Is this any easier to understand???

Answers

There would be other coins from the hoard so photos of the exact coin are not needed to find more info on the hoard. ;)

@DarkRage666 I wasn't the only person confused
    I wake up confused! :D

AlexinPA question was not confusing. ;)

@DarkRage666 said:

@AlexinPA said:

The question was: "Has anyone heard of" The body was "Jeffrey M. Cohen". How many ways can you state this question?

@AlexinPA said:
    The question was: "Has anyone heard of" The body was "Jeffrey M. Cohen". How many ways can you state this question?

Can you try a few more? I'm still confused! :D

@ifthevamzarockin said:
    There would be other coins from the hoard so photos of the exact coin are not needed to find more info on the hoard. ;)

Just wanted to correct my prior post. ;):D

There would be other coins from the Jeffrey M. Cohen collection so photos of the exact coin are not needed to find more info on the collection.

I think it's time for a beer & a nap. :p

@ifthevamzarockin said:

@ifthevamzarockin said:

Just wanted to correct my prior post. ;):D

There would be other coins from the Jeffrey M. Cohen collection so photos of the exact coin are not needed to find more info on the collection.

I think it's time for a beer & a nap. :p

There are, or were, two on the Great Collections site.