Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Anyone else experiencing PCGS Delays?

I shipped a package to PCGS, 2 orders in one package, one US, one World. They were confirmed received on the 14th, the US order is already well on its way in the grading process. However, the world order has yet to even be entered into the system, despite me calling about 5-6 times. I was wondering, is anyone else experiencing such delays with their orders?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Bob13Bob13 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes - took my world coin order 12 days from physical delivery to be "received" in the system.

There was a good thread on the US coin forum about delays (but it may have been closed). The speculation was that there was ton of grading of some US Silver Eagles, and then people were out with COVID.

I do think they are making progress though. I hope they are more kind to you then on my recent submission!

My current "Box of 20"

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think this happened quite often. One in the system in a day or two but the others will be in the system a week later. I don’t know why is that

• Options
    jt88jt88 Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2021 12:08PM

I summited two world orders last week. It showed in the "find my package" tool one day after the post office delivered it, Two days later one order entered in the system, then another day later the other order also enter in the system. So it is not a big delay for me