Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: Raw 1962 and 1963 Fleer and 1966 Philadelphia Football Near-Complete Sets

surfyfunsurfyfun Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi everyone! Newer forum member here. I’ll be having some nice and fun older football cards up for auction on eBay ending every weekend for the foreseeable future, maybe 20-30 cards each week.

My football collection ranges from 1956-1982. My 1977-1982 cards are usually really, really nice and I have at least a couple sets worth from each of those years. Most will have near-perfect corners and edges (centering will be at the whim of the gods, of course).

I also have an almost full selection from the 1962 and 1963 Fleer, and 1964 Philadelphia sets…although I have already sold a few from those. I have lesser amounts of cards from other ’50s and ’60s sets, but a decent amount of stars and hall of famers…I will probably have a Starr, Unitas, or Brown up every week.

Each week that I have an auction, I’ll post a bulk picture here of what I’m putting up. The really detailed pics and a 'passionate' description will be on each Ebay listing. If you’re looking for anything specific from the years and sets of cards you see me post, feel free to send me a message or leave a comment. If I have it, make an offer or ask me to throw it up for auction...I'd be happy to do so!

I did submit 45 of my ‘70s and ‘80s cards to PSA under the ‘Gridiron Greats’ Quarterly Special back in November…but I’m sure it will be after summer before I see any of those guys again. I like raw cards pretty well, though, and will probably stick to selling the majority of my stuff that way.

My active listings can be found (I think) at:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/card_padre/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I just posted my first round of cards, ending Saturday February 6:

Comments