Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

my first ebay standard envelope

seems like this could work pretty good for low value cards, cost was 51 cents, less than a stamp with tracking for 1 oz. and you can ship up to 3 oz, goes up 10 cents each

I printed it with my standard labels that I use for bubble mailers and it fits nicely on a standard PWE.

Comments

• Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭✭

How did you get the supply?

Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    emaremar Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭

Newman: 'Do not bend?' (laughs) Just 'crease, crumple, cram'...

• Options

@Ahmanfan said:
    How did you get the supply?

it jsut showed up today as a shipping option when I went to print my labels . you can just use a regular envelope

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2021 7:59PM

Can we talk about some of the terms....

Uniform Thickness..... Not too rigid......

NO way the envelope can be uniform thickness if the card is only half the length...... Or are they referring just to the actual empty envelope?

• Options
    msubearfanmsubearfan Posts: 52 ✭✭✭

Did you use a card saver or top loader? I’ve been using card savers in bubble mailers but this is a much more affordable option. Just want to make sure cards still get there safe.

• Options
    RufussCkingstonRufussCkingston Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 26, 2021 8:23PM

Very odd label, there isn't really a barcode that you can have scanned when you drop it off at the post office with a teller. My scanner can't pickup the code above the address and it only spits out a little gibberish with the postage QR like code.

It can't bee scanned on delivery....

• Options

@RufussCkingston said:
    Very odd label, there isn't really a barcode that you can have scanned when you drop it off at the post office with a teller. My scanner can't pickup the code above the address and it only spits out a little gibberish with the postage QR like code.

It can't bee scanned on delivery....

they are supposed to have tracking from that code which is the main advantage. this would allow you to ship very cheaply and maintain the tracking requirements to be a top rated seller. we will see .........

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting. I sell other stuff on eBay (WWII patches) and I charge $4 shipping just to get the tracking number. This would save me money and I can lower my shipping charges.

• Options
    tkerstingtkersting Posts: 136 ✭✭✭

@pab1969 said:
    Very interesting. I sell other stuff on eBay (WWII patches) and I charge $4 shipping just to get the tracking number. This would save me money and I can lower my shipping charges.

I read that it’s trading cards only less than $20 in value.

• Options
    pab1969pab1969 Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tkersting said:

@pab1969 said:

I read that it’s trading cards only less than $20 in value.

Damn! Thanks anyway.