Options
Bonus eBay bucks 1/25/21 - 1/27/21
It’s another round of bonus eBay bucks.
I’ve seen 8% and 3% (on two different accounts).
1
It’s another round of bonus eBay bucks.
I’ve seen 8% and 3% (on two different accounts).
Comments
3% here [yawn].
ANA LM
USAF Retired — 34 years of active military service! 🇺🇸
Yes, 3% here also, but I did get a clickable banner announcing it, which is a new thing.
nothing
I was hoping they'd screw up and give me 83%
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
3%? They suck.
I got 8% this time. I just spent about $300 already. I did not get any in the last few times.
I got a bike -
Nothing here.
found an eligible graded gold buffalo in collectibles. saved $100!
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
Times must be getting bad for ebay... 3 % ? ...lol