Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

**SOLD**

RelicKINGRelicKING Posts: 170 ✭✭
edited February 7, 2021 5:30PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD

Comments

• still available! can show videos if need be just contact me!

• SurfinxHISurfinxHI Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

What did the previous label say?

Dead people tell interesting tales.
  • i rather let everyone judge it with their own eyes! i will include the label with the purchase though of course!

• TPGSTPGS Posts: 207 ✭✭✭

@RelicKING said:
    i rather let everyone judge it with their own eyes! i will include the label with the purchase though of course!

I would judge it AU55 cleaned.

• so glad you dont work for any grading companies! thanks for the bump though!

• NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭
    edited January 27, 2021 12:36AM

not right now

I'll come up with something.
  • @RelicKING said:
    i rather let everyone judge it with their own eyes! i will include the label with the purchase though of course!

Lolol

• CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

@jclovescoins said:
    You should show us the grade label. You will never sell this with dangling that information, asking a high unc price for it, and not giving full info.

I agree with JC at the very least you should say the grade that was on the label.

• CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

Taking a closer look to the coin I personally think it's either a net graded AU or a details UNC for either damage/grafittie ect potentially altered surfaces, the cheek looks a bit weird

• RGRG Posts: 74 ✭✭

Somewhat baggy MS with die break reverse?

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited...don't ask me how I know
  • stockdude_stockdude_ Posts: 456 ✭✭✭

The deep cut on Eagles breast makes it a non starter. Try Feebay

• ike126ike126 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭✭

Broken CC has a bunch of pcgs slabed MS63 examples priced at 462....

• glad to see all the experts chiming in! still available. videos or more pictures available. im selling the coin not the grade on a slab its no longer in . also if your on here bitching about the prices man up and make a offer? how this works isnt rocket science. also never once asked for opinions on things you are not interested in.

• Tom147Tom147 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭✭✭

WOW !!!! I have no interest in this, but......NAAA. I'll not comment

• SOLD