Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

F/S 1986 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker Signed AUTO BGS

A friend of mine reached out to me and asked me if I would try to sell this Michael Jordan Signed Rookie Sticker for him. Below is his description of the card. I will help facilitate the transaction.

= = =

This card was originally purchased from an original autograph hound who collected this in person at Chicago stadium after a basketball game. He was a season ticket holder and amassed a 40+ year collection from 1970s-2010s. This card was a part of his large collection of signed cards. What makes it special is that it was "period" signed during Michael Jordan's early playing days in the 1986-87 basketball season, hence the (1984-1988) era signature. As our hobby keeps progressing, the autograph collectors will soon enough be putting much higher values on ERA signed signatures during early or prominent playing careers such as this one, versus post retirement career signatures in the player's 50s,60s, 70s, or 80s. Very tough to find and I have only seen one recently on ebay from the same era that was personalized in ball point pen. This one is much nicer. You will see 100 UDA signed Jordan RCs or more for every early playing career signature. Get this now before it move up to $50K. Thank you for looking. Reasonable offers welcome. First $20,000 wire transfer or cash only takes it.

1986-Fleer-Jordan-Sticker-Signed-BGS-front

1986-Fleer-Jordan-Sticker-Signed-BGS-back

Shane