Home PSA Set Registry Forum

What is the real amount of time for PSA to grade cards?

My cards were received by PSA on 8/14/2020 and still is not past level 4 in the process. I called the customer service number and I was told my cards would be completed around April, 2021. That is 8 months, are others finding this as well?
thanks

Best Answers

• GangstaJaysonGangstaJayson Posts: 223 ✭✭

yes same here mine from may are finally getting graded should pop today or tomorrow. its crazy

-- Remember, don't do drugs, have unprotected sex, or kill anyone...leave that stuff to me.

• BillsGridironGreatsBillsGridironGreats Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

3 orders - over 400 cards sent in late may, logged early June - just moved to grading in last couple weeks

Answers

• JmnesqJmnesq Posts: 250 ✭✭

I'd like to know what the turnaround times are as of right now for the $50 and $75 service level.
    I have a bunch to send in tomorrow and If I won't get them back until July with the $50 level, I'll bump it...

Jeff

Collecting Bowman Chrome Phillies Rookie Cards and Mike Schmidt certified auto cards.
  • I got an early June order about a month ago. Still waiting on a large bulk order that cleared receipt in early august.

• 19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭

I just received an email that my cards are safe and that there is no need to panic. lol

Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • 7-9 months out for bulk submitted in July august of last year, doesn't matter what kind. Looks like that is going to get stretched out a bit further the way things are going. i have tried to submit once a month roughly.

• DMasciDMasci Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

You know, I understand the tsunami of cards coming in and how that effects turnaround time etc. but I'm not sure I agree that this is acceptable. I'm not sure what the solution is, I guess they tried raising prices to deter some people from submitting but that doesn't seem right. Putting a hold on new orders makes sense to the users until they can catch up, but not really to PSA since they are in the business of grading cards. I'm new to PSA and joined one of the memberships to get a better deal on the cost of grading, I sent a couple orders in and I'm quite sure that my 1 year membership will expire before I see either order, but at least I beat the price increase :-)