Home Sports Talk
Options

Josh Allen mania

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,013 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, hello, I was just over on ebay poking around, and I know we have a few Josh Allen collectors over here. It is Josh Allen mania over there, and his cards are selling like hotcakes. I'm bored, so I guess I'll show you some of his stuff and the asking prices. It is insane what winning can do for the prices of cards.

Comments

• Options

Now this is a 2018 Panini Red Prizm rookie card. Starting bid, $11,000

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

The other day one of his cards sold for 75K.
    I think it was a National Treasures rookie patch auto that was numbered to /10
    but can't remember exactly.

• Options

This is a 2018 Panini > @Darin said:

The other day one of his cards sold for 75K.
    I think it was a National Treasures rookie patch auto that was numbered to /10
    but can't remember exactly.

This is fascinating stuff, I knew his cards were rising in price, but I had no idea they were going this high.

• Options
    edited January 17, 2021 12:05PM

Now this is a 2018 Panini flawless signature glove patch card numbered to 5 copies. It has a piece of worn glove embedded in it and is signed. The asking price is $12,995.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17, 2021 12:07PM

Top corner. National Treasures rookie patch Auto 10/10

Bottom left. Armed and Dangerous 1/1

3 Rookie caps #/25. One of them is 17/25.

I picked up all of these in May. Sometimes you hit. Sometimes you miss.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

@doubledragon said:
    Now this is a 2018 Panini Red Prizm rookie card. Starting bid, $11,000

I don’t have the Red Prizm but I have the Silver in PSA 9.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

Couple more.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Holy crap, you've got a gold mine! I knew you had some Allen cards, but those are bigtime cards.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    Holy crap, you've got a gold mine! I knew you had some Allen cards, but those are bigtime cards.

Thanks DD. I just believed in him and wanted a few of his cards. You know I was hyping him as top 3 in MVP before this year. The wife knows I’m a shrewd investor and told her a $1000-1500 in Allen cards might be a decent investment. Look back at May and see the prices. Those cap cards were under $200 and the latest one just sold north of $4000. Crazy.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

@2dueces said:

@doubledragon said:

Thanks DD. I just believed in him and wanted a few of his cards. You know I was hyping him as top 3 in MVP before this year. The wife knows I’m a shrewd investor and told her a $1000-1500 in Allen cards might be a decent investment. Look back at May and see the prices. Those cap cards were under $200 and the latest one just sold north of $4000. Crazy.

That was a very smart investment, and he's just getting started. By the time it's all said and done, who knows how much those will be worth.

• Options

Every time I view a Josh Allen card on ebay, a little red thing pops out and it tells me how many times the card has been viewed in the last hour. His cards are being viewed like crazy. This is a 2018 Panini National treasures rookie colossal material patch auto numbered to 99 copies for $14,995.

• Options
    edited January 17, 2021 12:59PM

Check out this Josh Allen rookie booklet Bills logo patch auto card. $20,000.

• Options
    edited January 17, 2021 1:03PM

For anyone hoping to get a really good Josh Allen rookie card on a tight budget.

• Options
    edited January 17, 2021 1:14PM

This one has the barber shop color stripe. Starting bid, $14,000.

• Options

I also have the prizm in a SGC 9.5

W.C.Fields
  • Options

How about a vaulted Veteran auto 9/15

W.C.Fields
  • Options

These have been going crazy when graded. I was lucky to get this when I did.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Ok just one more. Another rookie auto.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

@2dueces said:

I also have the prizm in a SGC 9.5

There's a BGS 9.5 on ebay right now asking for $2,499. These are really climbing in price.🖒🖒

• Options

^^^^^^ $99.00 in May!

W.C.Fields
  • Options

@2dueces said:
    ^^^^^^ $99.00 in May!

Oh my goodness. 😂😂😂😂

• Options
    edited January 17, 2021 2:50PM

This one is numbered to 99. The price you ask? Try $25,000 on for size and see how that fits!

• Options
    edited January 17, 2021 2:55PM

Keep dreaming pal.

• Options

@2dueces said:

@doubledragon said:

Congrats 2deuces, those cards are amazing!

• Options

Oh mama, this is the 2018 Panini National Treasures Rookie Patch Auto numbered to 99 copies. The price you ask? Try $40,199 on for size, and see how that fits!

• Options

Now what you're looking at here is a 2018 Panini rookie patch 1/1 card. Those 1/1 cards are very valuable because only 1 copy exists of them. This puppy will cost you a cool $70,000 big daddy!

• Options

I think I've got 20 Josh Allen rookie cards now.
    I like to cover my bases. Either the Chiefs or the Bills are going to the Super Bowl
    and I've got items that are going up in price either way.
    Mostly with Mahomes I've got unopened rookie boxes but still a few rookie cards left and
    quite a few second year prizm cards.

• Options

@Darin said:
    I think I've got 20 Josh Allen rookie cards now.
    I like to cover my bases. Either the Chiefs or the Bills are going to the Super Bowl
    and I've got items that are going up in price either way.
    Mostly with Mahomes I've got unopened rookie boxes but still a few rookie cards left and
    quite a few second year prizm cards.

I should have listened to you in 2017. I’m still not over the Chiefs trading for the 10th pick. Did that kid ever amount to anything? Well at least we got Tre.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

This Armed and Dangerous auto is numbered to 5 copies and the asking price is $2,000. That Armed and Dangerous that 2dueces has is a 1/1 . The value of that 1/1 will sky rocket. We're talking big time dough here. Mama mia!

• Options
    edited January 19, 2021 5:47PM

@doubledragon See what I paid in May for the 1 of 1? Lol

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

I picked up 4 of his base Prizm RCs a few months ago..........wish I had bought more

• Options

@2dueces said:

The seller is probably kicking himself right now! 😂😂😂😂

• Options

These come in Blue, Green, Red, Bronze and Silver. 2 down and 3 to go.

W.C.Fields
  • Options

@2dueces said:
    These come in Blue, Green, Red, Bronze and Silver. 2 down and 3 to go.

Awesome cards, I love the different colors!

• Options

The Blue really pops!

W.C.Fields
  • Options

The Red for the trio

W.C.Fields
  • Options

And of course let’s not forget the PSA 10 base card.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

oops! 😉

• Options

@blurryface said:

oops! 😉

That is an awesome card. I don’t think Jake is going to see playing time anytime soon with Trubisky as a back up.

W.C.Fields
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 26, 2021 7:13AM

@2dueces said:

@blurryface said:

oops! 😉

That is an awesome card. I don’t think Jake is going to see playing time anytime soon with Trubisky as a back up.

i agree. will be awhile, if ever for before he sees any real time for the bills atleast.

so i just took my chance to oops it here!

• Options

Available Ungraded:

• 2018 Panini Select Premier Level
    • 2018 Panini Select Rookie Selection
    • 2018 Panini Select Field Level
    • 2019 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Collegiate (Brown)
    • 2019 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Collegiate (White)
    • 2018 Donruss Rated Rookie
    • 2018 Panini Elite Draft Picks Aspirations Orange
    • 2018 Panini Contenders Optic Josh Allen x Josh Rosen

I am a newbie in the game, I went to college with Josh and was gifted these.
    You can reach me at paytonlowrysanders@gmail.com

Cheers,

𝑷𝔐𝙅𝙇𝓢

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

🧐

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    🧐

haha, email: paytonlowrysanders@gmail.com

• Options

@2dueces said:
    Couple more.

Wow

W.C.Fields
  • Options

Wow again!

W.C.Fields
  • Options

@2dueces said:

Wow again!

Awesome cards, as he continues his career, I would guess we're going to eventually see his cards start to pass the $1 million threshold. Stock up while you can!

• Options

I sold almost all of my baseball and football card collection several months ago
    but kept 4 or 5 Josh Allen auto rookies because I haven't gotten around to sending
    them in for grading. Could make a lot of money on those babies.

• Options
    GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭