Home Sports Talk
Options

OT, Dawn Wells RIP.

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 31, 2020 5:50AM in Sports Talk

Just noticed that Dawn Wells, most famous for her character "Mary Ann" in the "Gilligans Island" sitcom, had died from complications related to COVID-19. She was always my answer to the question: Ginger or Mary Ann??

RIP, Dawn Wells, 82.

Al H.

Comments

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always loved that show, I love those classic shows. Sad news, RIP.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pic taken with my friend at a show several years ago.

My friend said that Dawn couldn't have been more friendly.

RIP

• Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best looking woman ever on T.V. in my opinion. Never watched that show until the little Hydrants introduced it to me about a year ago. Just watched it last night with 2 year old Hydrantette Ginny sitting on my lap. The good times are here and now. Appreciate it. Life is short........boy, was that girl pretty! R.I.P.

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

RIP

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

82 years old holy cow. where does the time go...

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always went for the girl next door looks. Dawn checked all this boxes. Those poor people. If professor could make a radio out of coconuts why couldn’t he patch the boat? One of life’s little mysteries.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:
    I always went for the girl next door looks. Dawn checked all this boxes. Those poor people. If professor could make a radio out of coconuts why couldn’t he patch the boat? One of life’s little mysteries.

The professor really didn't want to leave the island. Ask yourself this question; If you were stranded on an island with Mary Anne how big of a hurry would you be in to get off that island?

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Best line ever.

When a male guest star on the show saw Ginger and Mary Ann, he said; "You guys aren't stranded, you're hiding!"

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set