Options

Nvm disregard

CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 31, 2020 10:04PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

NVM. Happy new year ya'll

Comments

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

I live in the middle of the country and have shipped 20 envelopes through eBay in December, and none of them arrived in 4 days.

• Options

@davewesen said:
    I live in the middle of the country and have shipped 20 envelopes through eBay in December, and none of them arrived in 4 days.

That's why I am willing to pay for express shipping..

• Options
    badgerbadger Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

How about starting a prewar proof Jefferson collection? Only a few coins needed to complete a registry. Recent auction history is $2000. Would take $1900 via paypal. The last of my collection. PCGS and all CAC. Can express mail today.

1940 PR67+

1942-P Type 1 PR67+

1942-P Type 2 PR67

Collector of Modern Silver Proofs 1950-1964 -- PCGS Registry as Elite Cameo

Link to 1950 - 1964 Proof Registry Set
    1938 - 1964 Proof Jeffersons w/ Varieties
  • Options

@Batman23 said:
    I like your selections and I wish you luck. I might suggest that you wait till you settle into a new location before playing the shipping game at this time. I see frustration and stress...

Thanks for your suggestion.

• Options

@badger said:
    How about starting a prewar proof Jefferson collection? Only a few coins needed to complete a registry. Recent auction history is $2000. Would take $1900 via paypal. The last of my collection. PCGS and all CAC. Can express mail today.

1940 PR67+

1942-P Type 1 PR67+

1942-P Type 2 PR67

Thanks for the offer but I will pass.

• Options
    mirabelamirabela Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope you'll pardon my intrusion here, but -- considering that the melt value of a Saint today is $1840, the Saint you buy at this price point, at this point in time, is unlikely to be the high-quality specimen you'll want as a long-term representative in your collection, especially if the underlying bullion price takes a downturn.

mirabela
  • Options
    alexercaalexerca Posts: 247 ✭✭✭

I have some saints in common dates pcgs 62 but $1900 won't buy them. You might be able to buy a low grade raw coin for that kind of money!

• Options

@alexerca said:
    I have some saints in common dates pcgs 62 but $1900 won't buy them. You might be able to buy a low grade raw coin for that kind of money!

Alright thanks.