Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD - 1936 Wisconsin MS67 PCGS with CAC - OGH - Commemorative 50C Half Dollar

winestevenwinesteven Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 7, 2021 12:23PM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

SOLD!!!!!!
I am a collector, and not a dealer, but some may argue that point since I am offering this coin for sale to a wide audience.

I recently upgraded this coin in my Registry Classic Silver Commemorative 50 coin Type Set.

This coin was graded MS67 decades ago by PCGS, as it's in an OGH (Old Green Holder). It also merits a CAC.

Combined PCGS and NGC pop in this grade is 929 (551 with PCGS, 378 with NGC). Of those 929, only 227 merit a CAC. For those without a CAC, you should ask yourself why it doesn't have one?

Actual sale prices for these graded MS67 by PCGS with a CAC vary tremendously, obviously based on eye appeal. In my opinion, the eye appeal including the high luster of mine, is terrific! Take a look at eBay and collectorscorner.com to see others for sale.

My price is $419 via PayPal and includes FREE USPS First Class shipping. Due to the value, a signature will be required. If you prefer, for an additional $10 I will ship it FedEx Priority Overnight. Delivery date and time is NOT guaranteed. A signature will still be required upon delivery.

Terms: Full 7-day return privilege from when you receive the coin. In the unlikely event you are unhappy, all returns must use a return label that requires my signature.

I will only ship to a person in the U.S. with a U.S. mailing address. I will email you the tracking number.

Successful BST Transactions: ChrisH821 x 2; D1no; MsMorrisine; pnies20; radioman; Relaxn; RonB; RyGuy; Shrub68 x 3; sonorandesertrat x 2; UltraHighRelief; Willy.

Please message ANY questions. Thank you.
winesteven

Please also look at my 1828 Coronet Matron Large Cent MS65BN graded by PCGS with a CAC, my 1875-S Twenty Cent Piece graded MS65+ by PCGS with a CAC, and my 1911 Barber Quarter graded PR67CAM by PCGS with a CAC, and my 1937 Proof Washington Quarter graded PR67 by PCGS with a CAC.

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996