MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas to all 🎄🧑‍🎄🎁

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2020 4:53PM

Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be leaving Santa his usual mixture booze and potatoes out this year, most people don't realize that he doesn't even like cookies. He is very elusive and doesn't do interviews, but I managed to snap a picture of him at my home last year.

• Options

In all seriousness, Merry Christmas guys, and I wish you and your families the best.

• Options

One of the gifts I got the wife is a stainless steel Magic Chef microwave. She's been wanting a new microwave. With a name like Magic Chef, you can't go wrong!

• Options

Here's something for the holiday spirit, it's a 4 year old Patrick Mahomes singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas !! ⛄🎄

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas!

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

wishing all of my brothers from another mother a very blessed Christmas

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas to all my friends on here!

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas! Hopefully 2021 will be light-years better.

If I had a gift to give you all it would be a simple suggestion...TRAVEL !! I have been incredibly blessed to have seen some wonderful places on this planet. Australia, New Zealand, Southern Italy, Sicily, Croatia, several cruises...and exciting road trips in the US and Canada...check out the Icefields Parkway in Canada...pristine wilderness and scenery. The National Parks in Utah and the California coast line. Make great memories with your families if you are able to do so.

Best to all.
    Al

• Options

And so it goes, that after a long night of delivering gifts, Santa returns home. He is exhausted and irritable. He eats some leftover chinese food, and immediately begins to hit the sauce. He is a sloppy, drunken mess. This is what Christmas does to him.

• Options
    VikingDudeVikingDude Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Last year my wife & I debated about taking the kids to a Vikings game for a Christmas present. We were thinking if we should do it then or wait until next year. I'm glad we didn't wait until this year! Even though last year we drove through a blizzard to get there, drive on horrendous roads after the game and we also lost the game, it was still a good time with family.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭

Merry Christmas to all my ST friends!! we bicker, argue, complain and sometimes agree and I honestly dont want to talk sports with anyone else on the planet!!!

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2020 11:35AM

@MCMLVTopps said:

If I had a gift to give you all it would be a simple suggestion...TRAVEL !! I have been incredibly blessed to have seen some wonderful places on this planet. Australia, New Zealand, Southern Italy, Sicily, Croatia, several cruises...and exciting road trips in the US and Canada...check out the Icefields Parkway in Canada...pristine wilderness and scenery. The National Parks in Utah and the California coast line. Make great memories with your families if you are able to do so.

Best to all.
    Al

I agree 100%. While we havent been to as many places as you, my wife and I decided that rather than having a huge expensive house and lots of big boy toys, we wanted experiences to remember. We have been fortunate to travel in Canada, Ireland, Scotland and England. We of course have taken the kids to disney and had to delay a trip there this year due to covid. The best one yet was the three weeks we got to spend in China a couple of years ago. I would love to see Australia and Italy like you have.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

@MCMLVTopps said:

Best to all.
    Al

I agree 100% while we havent been to as many places as you, my wife and I decided that rather than having a huge expensive house and lots of big boy toys, we wanted experiences to remember. We have been fortunate to travel in Canada, Ireland, Scotland and England. We of course have taken the kids to disney and had to delay a trip there this year due to covid. The best one yet was the three weeks we got to spend in China a couple of years ago. I would love to see Australia and Italy like you have.

You guys are lucky. My only notable trips are driving the 57 Freeway and seeing Angel Stadium on the left, and The Honda Center (Anaheim Ducks) on the right. I'll share some pictures next time.

Merry Christmas.

• Options
    edited December 25, 2020 10:15AM

When you're ready for some Christmas NFL football....

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2020 6:27PM

@hammer1 said:
    >

You guys are lucky. My only notable trips are driving the 57 Freeway and seeing Angel Stadium on the left, and The Honda Center (Anaheim Ducks) on the right. I'll share some pictures next time.

Merry Christmas.

Hammer, be sure to include some shots of the homeless encampment along the river. It really adds a lot to the ambiance of the whole "Big A" experience.

P.S. Do you ONLY drive Northbound on the 57?🚌🚎🚐🚑🚒🚓🚕🚗🚙🚚🚛🚜🚗🚓🚒🚙🚑🚓