Home Sports Talk

Who's going to win NFL MVP?

doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

So, who is going to win it?

Comments

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

The guy in the middle is going to rack up another Super Bowl Victory and that's all I care about.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Without Rodgers Green Bay has a losing record, I'll vote for him. Mahomes is another good choice.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still 2 weeks to decide. I stated before the season Josh Allen would be top 3 in voting. He was a long shot. Rated #16 in fantasy QB’s. I still believe he has an outside chance as Rogers goes against Tennessee this week. Favorite still has to Mahomes

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

@Darin said:
    The guy in the middle is going to rack up another Super Bowl Victory and that's all I care about.

Your eyes a playing tricks on you. It’s the guy on the left first Super Bowl trophy. 😉

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@Darin said:

Your eyes a playing tricks on you. It’s the guy on the left first Super Bowl trophy. 😉

I've been buying a few Josh Allen rookie cards. HIs improvement has been amazing since his rookie year. :)

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

@Darin said:

@2dueces said:

@Darin said:

I've been buying a few Josh Allen rookie cards. HIs improvement has been amazing since his rookie year. :)

Kansas City got their Super Bowl. All I want is one. If not this year soon.

W.C.Fields
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2020 2:17PM

Gosh! I can't even imagine who it will be.

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

i think the guy in the red, Mr 2 pm

@coinpalice said:
    i think the guy in the red, Mr 2 pm

Maybe. Just Maybe.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭

Mahomes

This one isn’t mine but I do have 3, #/25 and one of them is #17

W.C.Fields
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

6 rushing tds today by the Saints Kamara was insane, mvp of the month at least.

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,357 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 25, 2020 8:07PM

@DrBuster said:

Last done 91 years ago by Ernie Nevers. Absolutely insane

• craig44craig44 Posts: 10,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@DrBuster said:

and he could have had 7 but they let hill run one in from the one for some reason.

George Brett, Bobby Orr and Terry Bradshaw.

Initially I thought it would be Mahomes for MVP, but Rogers has pulled away here at the end. better stats and is doing more with less.

It’s been a fun year hasn’t it?

W.C.Fields
  • JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@DrBuster said:

Vikings defense is horrible. Two-three players left from last years defense and some of the back ups are hurt. Their new corners are ok at covering, but are small and not great at run support.

Next year we should (hopefully) get Barr, Hunter, Pierce and Kendricks back. These guys are all very good players.

I hate the Saints.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set

I think the issue was settled last night. 44 TD’s and 5 pics. Congratulations Aaron on your 3rd but the bigger prize is still up for grabs.

W.C.Fields

Does the voting take place before or after the Super Bowl?

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Hydrant said:
    Does the voting take place before or after the Super Bowl?

Before the playoffs.

Rogers is the correct answer

m

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • jay0791jay0791 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭

Last game Rodgers looked so freakin good. My pick

Collecting PSA... FB,BK,HK,and BB HOF RC sets
    1948-76 Topps FB Sets
    FB & BB HOF Player sets
    1948-1993 NY Yankee Team Sets
  • doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 22,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I think Rodgers is going to win the MVP now, but the question remains, will he win the other trophy, the one that matters the most?

rogers. he is a better QB than mahomes