Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Best way to sell refractor non-rookie star cards?

I have about 1000 different football refractors star cards. I've pulled most of these from all of topps chrome football I broke from 2008-2015 and Prizm/Optic 2016-2018. The lot includes all stars from the era including all top QBs - Brady, Ben, Rivers, etc, RBs, and WRs. Mainly guys with HOF potential. The lowest level stars would be Larry Fitzgerald and Jason Witten. Stars not included would be Joe Flacco, Carson Palmer, Le'veon Bell, and Antonio Brown.

I've been selling them in auctions as singles but I'm trying to think of way to sell them faster. Should I do star refractors lots? Or am I better off selling as singles? Would a lot like this draw any interest on ebay?

Mike

Comments

• Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,235 ✭✭✭✭✭

You could try it, but I think the way you have been doing it is the best way unless you want to get quite a bit less money for them.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

It is a pain to sell the singles. I think I going to try team and player lots and see what happens.

Mike
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 23, 2020 10:14AM

id go player lots first on the stars, semi-stars.

then perhaps team up the scrubs?

• Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks blurry. I was also thinking by position since QBs go for so much more than everyone else.

Mike
  • Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe by college too? there's tons of collectors that are mainly college focused. that defensive end mighta never made a name for himself in the pros but will always be a legend at his alma mater. tie a bunch of local legends together and things could get interesting. then again, might not. just a thought.