Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Lebron James, Tom Brady, giannis and Charizard cards

Hello, I have some graded Tom Brady, Lebron James and Japanese Charizard card and wondering if it worth alot of money. I am also curious if any giannis cards are worth money as well.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe they just put that up to block the site of your brown cinder block fence? 😉

• Options
    76collector76collector Posts: 986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2020 2:20PM

I'd guess the bouncy house would grade around a PSA 8. It is a nice example though. Could use a little more air in the purple tubing.

I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid.
    Collecting:
    post world war II HOF rookie
    76 topps gem mint 10 commons 9 stars
    Arenado purple refractors(Rockies) Red (Cardinals)
    successful deals with Keevan, Grote15, 1954, mbogoman
  • Options

Hello I am trying to find out if any giannis cards, Micke Mantle cards, Tom Brady Rookie cards are worth some type of money. Especially if cards are PSA graded

• Options
    Nathaniel1960Nathaniel1960 Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RedXLion said:
    Hello I am trying to find out if any giannis cards, Micke Mantle cards, Tom Brady Rookie cards are worth some type of money. Especially if cards are PSA graded

You’ve come to the right place friend!!

Kiss me once, shame on you.
    Kiss me twice.....let's party.
  • Options

@RedXLion said:

about tree fiddy.

• Options
    edited December 22, 2020 5:51PM

@MDLB said:
    No man, but it's close. There are kids in it now. The good ones. Need to wait some time I think for the evil kids to get in there.

those are the worxs sheers there, correct? one snip should do. quality product there.

might i suggest the red ryder model 1938 though. about 5 pumps should do. and should prolong the fun a bit.

• Options
    emaremar Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭

Yes

• Options
    mrmoparmrmopar Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭✭

@RedXLion said:
    Hello, I have some graded Tom Brady, Lebron James and Japanese Charizard card and wondering if it worth alot of money. I am also curious if any giannis cards are worth money as well.

You get back what you put into it.

Don't you think maybe a little more information might be helpful, such as images of the cards or a list of them. They all have 1000s of cards except for that Japanese Charizard guy. He sounds French actually. Never heard of him.

I collect Steve Garvey, Dodgers and signed cards. Collector since 1978.
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    edited December 22, 2020 6:31PM

@RedXLion bout eleventeen G's or so.. each!!! You bet on all the right horses without knowing what you were doing?? amazing beginners luck! Congrats

• Options

THis is a PSA Graded Toon Summoned Skull

• Options

This is a PSA Graded Dark Magician Girl Gem Mint 10

• Options

2006 Tom Brady Topps Chrome Refractor PSA Grade: 8

• Options

2003-2004 Upper Deck Lebron James Phenom Beckett grade: 9.5

Only thing it has is a small chip/dent on case. Other than that case is good shape.

• Options

2014 Panini Tom Brady Beckett Grade 8

• Options

2008 Rookies/Ruby Tom Brady Beckett Grade 9

• Options

2009 SP Signature Tom Brady PSA Grade 10

• Options

1998 Pocket Monsters Japanese Rocket Charizard Holo- PSA Grade Mint 9

• Options

Tom Brady Rookie Aurora Card in sealed case.

• Options

Old Neal Ball Cleveland Baseball card.

• Options

Michael Jordan Gem Mint 10 Metal Universe

• Options

I have ungraded Giannis and Patrick Mahomes cards. I also have ungraded Steph Curry cards from when he was with Charlotte Christian.

• Options

Let me know if you guys are interested. I can post pictures.

• Options

Hey Red...search Ebay completed sales for the cards you have. You should be able to find examples of most of those.

• Options
    DBesse27DBesse27 Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought your original post was asking about value. Now are you trying to sell?

Yaz Master Set
    #1 Gino Cappelletti master set
    #1 John Hannah master set

Also collecting Andre Tippett, Patriots Greats' RCs, 1964 Venezuelan Topps, 1974 Topps Red Sox

• Options

@DBesse27 said:
    I thought your original post was asking about value. Now are you trying to sell?

I actually am trying to figure out the value of these cards if they have value.

• Options

ebay completed sales. take your card and it's grade and search. in the amount of time you've posted here, you could have found the values and then posted them for sale in the b/s/t forum.

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:
    ebay completed sales. take your card and it's grade and search. in the amount of time you've posted here, you could have found the values and then posted them for sale in the b/s/t forum.

You could also go to psacard.com and look up the values in the price guide.

Woot!

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    edited December 23, 2020 12:41PM

@Cakes said:

@blurryface said:

You could also go to psacard.com and look up the values in the price guide.

Woot!

RedXLyin, definitely use smr! 😉

• Options
    AANVAANV Posts: 330 ✭✭✭

PGC. A great company whose opinions will stand the test of time. Hurry now! Their introductory special expires in 2001!

• Options

@MDLB said:
    My neighbors behind me set up a bouncy house today. This could be annoying tonight. Might have to reach over the wall and sneakily slice it up some.

so how are the kids? did they do the weekly rental thru christmas or was it just a birthday one and done type of thing?