Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways

[CLOSED] "Win LordM's Loot" Giveaway #10 (aka CoinTalk Giveaway #51)

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello, everyone.

I have posted several coin lots in a thread over on CoinTalk.

These are all inexpensive items, but I think I've posted an interesting variety of prizes to choose from.

First, go check them out and see which item you might like.

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/lordm-giveaway-51-pick-your-prize.371778/

To enter this giveaway here:

State which one of the lots you would like to have, and in a few words, describe what you like about it. That post will be your entry post. I will tally all entries from this site over there on CoinTalk, so all the entries from both sites will be counted in one drawing. If you also have a CoinTalk membership, you may post a second entry over there to double your chances.

Alternately, if none of the coins are anything you want for yourself, you may designate another Collectors Universe member to receive your prize instead. Just name that member rather than choosing a coin. Then if you do win, your chosen recipient will be able to pick whichever coin they want.

The drawing will be done via random number generator sometime in early- to mid-January, 2021.

Entries from international members are welcome. There are no shipping charges or strings attached.

I hope you all have a happy new year.

Numismatic Regards,

~Robertson ("Rob") Shinnick ("LordM")

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments