Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

A ton of vintage football for sale

I have a ton of vintage football up on Ebay right now. Everything from high-value cards (BVG 5.5 Namath rookie, BVG 8.5 Payton rookie) to mid-grade and lower graded stuff. A bit of ungraded and a small amount of other sports/misc, complete sets, etc.)

Take a look! https://www.ebay.com/sch/sfmatthew/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Comments

• Options
    Copyboy1Copyboy1 Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭

I'm cutting my collection down to just high-grade PSA HOF rookies. Open to trades if you have that.

• Options
    DMasciDMasci Posts: 169 ✭✭✭

Just looked at what your selling and we are very much in the same area of interest. I am currently selling off all of my Beckett graded FB and concentrating on a NFL HOF set and NFL Modern HOF RC set. Beginning in June I decided to go this route and have purchased around 150 PSA graded HOF cards and have sent a group into PSA of 20 more to have graded that I busted out of Beckett cases. So far I've not had to buy anything below a 7 but it's getting harder and harder to find some of the cards and fair prices. Good luck and I'll keep checking your inventory.

• Options
    HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

Checked link out. Good stuff.