Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

UNSEARCHED (by me) WHEAT CENTS + 2 INDIAN CENTS - $9.99 per roll with free shipping

I've got a couple buckets of wheat cents that have come in over the last year or two. Unsearched by me. Most came in as bulk lots. Some were partially filled Whitman albums that I just dumped in there. I will also throw in a bonus 2 Indian cents from my Good or worse bucket of Indian cents. Total of 52 coins!

VARIETIES! RARE ERRORS! DISCOVERY COINS! Who knows what might be in there?

Buy multiples! 50% off each additional roll!

Over 100 rolls available.

PayPal payment please.

Same day shipping if purchased before 2 p.m. EST Next day shipping if purchased before Midnight EST.

Comments

• Options
    Pnies20Pnies20 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭

You’re the worst.

BHNC #248 … 108 and counting.

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 32,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pnies20 said:
    You’re the worst.

Why would you say that?

Just making a point. Everyone told me $13 was a great price for some entertainment. 2 for $15 should be twice as great!

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,700 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Pnies20 BOGOHP! Come on, you know you want some of that action. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

only if I can pay an extra 3%

• Options

@bronco2078 said:
    only if I can pay an extra 3%

LOL. I will gladly pay the 3% for you!

• Options

@Namvet69 said:
    @Pnies20 BOGOHP! Come on, you know you want some of that action. Peace Roy

I'm willing to go Buy 3, get 1 free! So that's 1 for $9.99, 2 for $4.99 each, and 1 for Free!!!

C'mon @joeycoins You know you want to!