Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

What are the dimensions of the PCGS 4-5 coin multi-holders??

keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can someone who has one of these holders please measure it and post the dimensions in 1/8 inches?? Thanks in advance.

Al H.

Comments

• Options

nobody?? c'mon, man!! :o

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only do it in cubits. Peace Roy

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options
    edited December 1, 2020 5:11AM

Roy, dimensions to the nearest 1/8" such as 4-1/8" wide, etc. it's a simple request that should be easy to accomplish, the hard thing is finding some member who might have one.

• Options
    Namvet69Namvet69 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, I just woke up and I'm being goofy over my first cup of coffee. Have a good day.

BST: endeavor1967, synchr, kliao, Outhaul, Donttellthewife, U1Chicago, ajaan, mCarney1173, SurfinHi, MWallace, Sandman70gt, mustanggt, Pittstate03, Lazybones, Walkerguy21D, coinandcurrency242 , thebigeng, Collectorcoins, JimTyler, USMarine6, Elkevvo, Coll3ctor, Yorkshireman, CUKevin, ranshdow, CoinHunter4, bennybravo, Centsearcher, braddick, Windycity, ZoidMeister, mirabela, JJM, RichURich, Bullsitter, jmski52, LukeMarshall

• Options

:)

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1, 2020 8:59AM

What does a 4-5 coin multi-holder look like?

PCGS states this:

New removable foam insert allows for 10 thick holders such as the baseball coins to be inserted.
    Stores 10 multi-coin holders (both four and five coin holders)
    Bears the PCGS logo
    Lightweight yet durable plastic to protect your coins
    Includes dividers to separate coins
    4-7/8 Deep x 6-3/8 Wide x 4-1/4 High

But when I measure it I get 4-13/16 deep, 6-1/4 wide, and 4-1/8 high

• Options

Goldminers, are those dimensions for the box PCGS sells or for the actual holder that's supposed to fit into it?? I need the dimensions for the actual holder.

• Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 1, 2020 10:40AM

looks like about 3 15/16" x 5 15/16 " ~ 1/16" . There is a bit of a lip around the edge, You can't see the lip in these pictures.

(l8-)>>

• Options
    GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@keets said:
    Goldminers, are those dimensions for the box PCGS sells or for the actual holder that's supposed to fit into it?? I need the dimensions for the actual holder.

Sorry, that measurement I did was the blue plastic box, not the holder that Edgar provided.

• Options

WTG edgar!!! that's what I needed to know. thanks. B)

• Options
    stockdude_stockdude_ Posts: 456 ✭✭✭

Maybe slab would have been a better word to use than holder?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file