Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com

Comments

• Options
    ɹoʇɔǝlloɔɹoʇɔǝlloɔ Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2020 12:53PM

• Options
    privatecoinprivatecoin Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2020 4:57PM

Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value. Zero. Voltaire. Ebay coinbowlllc

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭

No matter how you disguise this and no matter what your political persuasion this is a political post not a coin post and should be removed or moderator should say political posts are acceptable on this coin forum.
    Al

• Options
    AUandAGAUandAG Posts: 24,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@al410 said:
    No matter how you disguise this and no matter what your political persuasion this is a political post not a coin post and should be removed or moderator should say political posts are acceptable on this coin forum.
    Al

Yes, the US Constitution seems to be very political now days.
    bob :)
    ps: if the mods take it down then the coins will just be sold on ebay and bids will be cancelled.... it needs to go to 9:00 tonight.

Registry: CC lowballs (boblindstrom), bobinvegas1989@yahoo.com
  • Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2020 12:25PM

That looks like blatant politics and appears to be ill advised.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options
    foraiurforaiur Posts: 134 ✭✭✭

I, on the other hand, am hoping the forum can turn into primarily a venue for raising $ for these causes we don't hear talked about anywhere else. Want to support a woman's right to choose and fund an abortion? Check out this below spot bar. Want to help elect someone to stop these baby killers? Check out a special pre-1973 auction! Come on down to BST!

• Options
    al410al410 Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭

If political posts are allowed I am fine with that but I was under the impression they were not fine on here, kinda of a stretch to bring in the " Constitution" into a coin forum" .

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2020 1:39PM

Always up for supporting the US Constitution.

• Options
    ZoinsZoins Posts: 33,911 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm surprised how a BST post can be political, but I guess it can!