Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

BBCE Black Friday sale.

Placed an order last night right after midnight, this morning
got an email saying order has been shipped.
Now that's service!
Now my problem is going to be trying to resist placing multiple orders. :)

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.

Comments

• dan89dan89 Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here, placed last night and have shipping confirmation already. Some good stuff still available.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

Me too, BBCE is the best!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • 1983 Topps Baseball boxes for me!

Joe

IG: goatcollectibles23

The biggest lesson I've learned in this hobby, and in life, is that if you have a strong conviction, you owe it to yourself to see it through. Don't sell yourself, or your investments, short. Unless the facts change. Then sell it all.
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

$57,000 discount today on the 1952 brick of packs. Maybe now we can pull off this group break?!

• blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@gemint said:
    $57,000 discount today on the 1952 brick of packs. Maybe now we can pull off this group break?!

jabs already bought them. im slot 1 and 2. what could go wrong?

• totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 924 ✭✭✭

I was window shopping last night, but wasn't sure if they were doing anything or not. Is there a code to use at checkout or anything? Thanks!

• RoflesRofles Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭

@totallyradd said:
    I was window shopping last night, but wasn't sure if they were doing anything or not. Is there a code to use at checkout or anything? Thanks!

Go their latest blog post; they have it posted there. Happy hunting!

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like Rofles said, go to their facebook page and they have a blog post there.
    I'm not even a member of facebook but was able to view the post.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • mexpo75mexpo75 Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭

Is there listing of sale boxes or just the 5 or 10% discount?

PackManInNC
  • kobefan1kobefan1 Posts: 492 ✭✭✭

Did they have any 84 topps football wax box on their website?

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@totallyradd said:

It's a coupon code 5%BF2020 for orders over $200 (before shipping) and 10%BF2020 for orders over $1,000 (before shipping).

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • DarinDarin Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kobefan1 said:
    Did they have any 84 topps football wax box on their website?

I think they just had wax packs of 84 football.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
  • RoflesRofles Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gah. Mere hours left; trying to decide if I dive in now or not. Hmm 🤔

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have to give Steve credit for having some interesting "vintage" modern (1990's) and modern boxes. I bought a bunch of 2007 Football boxes that I didn't see anywhere else on-line, even on ebay.

Mike