Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

ANNUAL PSA/DNA BULK SUBMISSION - AUTOGRAPH ENCAPSULATION ONLY

124»

Comments

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

During the rest of the usual card grading shutdown, Is PSA still taking subs in what used to be blue flip, now apparently red flip, auto-only grading for items like the ones in this annual group sub with no card grades?

• Options

I've picked up several auto'd cuts since the last annual group sub for this, and am hoping it will be an option again some day.

• Options
    raiderguy10raiderguy10 Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

I dont have the answer to your first question, but sign up for these are annually around November

Collect HOF Autos and Anything Raiders.

"In Al We Trust!"

Looking for Autos of HOFers Charles Bidwill, Tim Mara, Joe Carr, Fritz Pollard, Guy Chamberlin & Bill Hewitt
  • Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 23, 2021 9:10AM

They are. In fact, the only current quarterly specials are for autographs.

ETA grading isn’t included in the special, but if they’re authenticating and encapsulating, I have to believe they’d grade the auto too (for an additional fee).

Jim

• Options

@burghman said:

ETA grading isn’t included in the special, but if they’re authenticating and encapsulating, I have to believe they’d grade the auto too (for an additional fee).

Thank you. I hadn't even been bothering to look at the quarterly specials after the grading closure. I'll have to look into whether or not they would be willing to grade the autos for an additional fee when subbing using the special. Here's the special:

Special #2
    $15

Autographed Encapsulation Special

For any autographed item with an authentication fee of $35 or less.

Exclusions

Dual Service, Card Grading, Autograph Grading, LOA upgrade or return shipping

There’s no limit on how many autographed items you can submit so take advantage of these specials before June 30, 2021!

• Options

@miwlvrn said:

@burghman said:

Thank you. I hadn't even been bothering to look at the quarterly specials after the grading closure. I'll have to look into whether or not they would be willing to grade the autos for an additional fee when subbing using the special. Here's the special:

Special #2
    $15

Exclusions

There’s no limit on how many autographed items you can submit so take advantage of these specials before June 30, 2021!

In case anyone is interested, I did get an answer from PSA customer service today: despite the quarterly special listing auto grading as an exclusion, they did say that it would be allowed within the sub as long as you remember to check the box requesting the $10 upcharged auto grade when filling out the form.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:

@miwlvrn said:

@burghman said:

Special #2
    $15

Exclusions

In case anyone is interested, I did get an answer from PSA customer service today: despite the quarterly special listing auto grading as an exclusion, they did say that it would be allowed within the sub as long as you remember to check the box requesting the $10 upcharged auto grade when filling out the form.

COOL

• Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

NYY1
    What is the Gary Carter you subbed? Just curious.