Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 1957 Browns Hank Jordan & 1970 Voyaguers Ken Dryden HOF Pre-Rookie Issues

shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭

I believe this is Hank Jordan's only issue with the Browns. Either way, it's definitely his first. The Dryden predates his traditional RC by a year. Both are incredibly tough finds.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    edited December 29, 2020 9:11PM

Bump.

"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options

Price drop, both to $175.