Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Pcgs submission help

Hello
I sent my 1st submission to pcgs. I printed to form, filled it out, and sent in a mint sealed box. All registered mail. It was delivered today. Yestetday i had to cancel the card i used due to fraud. How do i reach pcgs to give them new payment information.
What can I do.

Comments

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Call them. Wait could be long but they will call you back. Give them your submission number or you can go online and change your payment info assigned to your account. I would do both.

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

long doesn't describe it.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    TurtleCatTurtleCat Posts: 4,592 ✭✭✭✭✭

Definitely call. You can also email them. They’ll get it before they likely grade the items anyway. But they would call you or contact you before they would ship the items back anyway.

• Options
    joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard. Yeah, sorry to hear about the fraud thing. How unfortunate. Hope everything works out, including our Host getting a hold of you. Like mentioned above, don't worry, they will. Pack your patience though. ;)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.
  • Options

Thanks for your help. About how long does this grading process take?

• Options
    jmlanzafjmlanzaf Posts: 31,891 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Supercooldad said:
    Hello
    I sent my 1st submission to pcgs. I printed to form, filled it out, and sent in a mint sealed box. All registered mail. It was delivered today. Yestetday i had to cancel the card i used due to fraud. How do i reach pcgs to give them new payment information.
    What can I do.

You have my sympathy. I spent the last day-and-a-half changing all my passwords because I got hacked a little bit. Very annoying.

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 24, 2020 7:50PM

@Supercooldad said:

depends upon many factors.

did you request "walk through" or "economy" or what service level ?
    did you write the service level on the outside of the shipping box ?
    did you have a lot of coins ?
    were there varieties to attribute or error coins to examine ?

I have heard modern or economy orders taking over a month some under a month.

which way did you say the wind was blowing ?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Supercooldad said:

If you shave your head bald today you'll have a pony tail by the time you get it back.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file