Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

How often does Ebay turn loose earned "Ebay bucks?"

ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know that we have a lot of frequent Ebay buyers and sellers here on CU. I believe that I have accumulated a substantial number of Ebay bucks lately. There are currently a few numismatic items available on Ebay that I would like to use them for.

Does anybody know how frequently they notify you? I know they are "use it or lose it" credits. I have taken advantage of a couple "earn 5% ebay bucks" promotions over the past few weeks.

I haven't seen a notice in a while. Anyone know how to check your balance?

Thanks in advance.

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

Comments

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 24, 2020 4:46PM

They accumulate over the course of each quarter. At the beginning of each new quarter you get notified how many eBay bucks you have and you can't use them until then. You have to then end of that month to use or lose.

So you accumulate over October, November, and December, then you get notified of what you have early in January. You have to the end of January to use them.

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    ms70ms70 Posts: 13,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 24, 2020 4:50PM

Forgot- Go to "My eBay" and on the top left click on "Activity".

Under that you will see eBay Bucks. Click on that.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&currentPage=Rewards&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MERWX&_trksid=p2060353.m2034.l3385

Great transactions with oih82w8, JasonGaming, Moose1913.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

$500 limit on ebay bucks accumulated per ebay account.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    ZoidMeisterZoidMeister Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

I guess I need to hit Ebay from my PC. I use the phone app primarily, and don't have the "My Ebay" link on the phone.

Z

Busy chasing Carr's . . . . . woof!

Successful BST transactions with: Bullsitter, Downtown1974, P0CKETCHANGE, Twobitcollector, AKbeez, DCW, Illini420, ProofCollection, DCarr, Cazkaboom, RichieURich, LukeMarshall, carew4me, BustDMs, coinsarefun, PreTurb, felinfoal, jwitten, GoldenEgg, pruebas, lazybones, COCollector, CuKevin, MWallace, USMC_6115, NamVet69, zippcity, . . . . who'd I forget?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file