Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

PCGS Conservation

Where is this an option when submitting coins to PCGS? I see it discussed but I don't know how to ask them to conserve when needed. On the ANACS submittals it allows you to check a box and they will conserve at their discretion.

Comments

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

@ilmcoins
    I think maybe that's what you are looking for?

• Options
    ilmcoinsilmcoins Posts: 525 ✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:
    @ilmcoins
    I think maybe that's what you are looking for?

Thanks!! I suppose you pay regardless if it needs it or not. My hope was that they were similar to ANACS where they judge if it needs it and don't charge if it doesn't.

• Options

I'm not sure
    Best to call or Email them with your questions @ilmcoins

• Options
    winestevenwinesteven Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭✭✭

They only charge a $10 inspection fee if they choose to not restore the coin.

Steve

A day without fine wine and working on your coin collection is like a day without sunshine!!!

My collecting “Pride & Joy” is my PCGS Registry Dansco 7070 Set:
    https://www.pcgs.com/setregistry/type-sets/design-type-sets/complete-dansco-7070-modified-type-set-1796-date/publishedset/213996

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file