Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My NEW Cherry pick, but then again, not really...

joeykoinsjoeykoins Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. Hi guy's. Picked this up today. It is a Cherry pick because of the variety aspect. But at the same time, no! Just because of the fact the owner priced it and titled the set as having the variety tagged with a sticker, "near date". She had a price of $20 on it. Well, I feel first of all the variety in the right condition, is worth much more than $20. Secondly, the coin is still sealed in its original cellophane!
So, that's the reason I don't consider this a true Cherry pick. To me this purchase seems to be a good one. How 'bout you guys? What do you think? Thanks :)

"Jesus died for you and for me, Thank you,Jesus"!!!

--- If it should happen I die and leave this world and you want to remember me. Please only remember my opening Sig Line.

Comments

• Options
    keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

calling these "Near Date" and "Far Date" is a little inaccurate since the position of the date doesn't change. more accurately they should be referred to as "Wide Rim" and "Narrow Rim" since that's the actual difference. they aren't really scarce and can be found easily if you actually check the coins. your coin is sort of rough.

• Options
    LeeBoneLeeBone Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not a Cherry Pick so much as a good purchase.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file