Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Photographs- construction of the Newman Money Museum at Washington University in St. Louis

1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

founders Eric and Evelyn Newman

more photos here https://nnp.wustl.edu/library/book/543966

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

Comments

• Options

I see it opened in 2006 but I can not find much current info regarding the museum.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options

Here's why, I guess

Olin Library’s newly completed Newman Tower of Collections and Exploration spotlights objects from Washington University’s Julian Edison Department of Special Collections as well as loaned artifacts and exhibits curated by students and faculty.

Materials in the current Money Exhibit are part of the Eric P. Newman Numismatic Education Society collection.
    ** Once displayed in the now-closed Newman Money Museum (formerly housed in the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum**), this collection features items from Eric Newman’s extensive coin collection

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file