Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

WTB: 2020 Topps Update Base Cards Only For Set

Ok....I just opened a hobby box of 2020 Topps Update. I collect complete sets, so I was wondering if anybody had any 2020 Topps Update base cards laying around that they just opened trying to get autos, SP's, etc. You keep all of the extra stuff. I just want the base cards. Somebody shoot me a price plus shipping for an opened hobby or retail box. I just want to build a set. It looks like I didn't get too many duplicates. I probably have 70% to 80% of the set. I have not put them in order yet, but I am just guessing. I can send Paypal friends and family immediately.

Shane

Comments

• frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Last night I decided to put the cards in order from my opened hobby box. The correlation was amazing. I don't open up very many hobby boxes, so I don't know if this is normal or not. I only had 6 duplicate cards from the whole box, and I only need 7 cards to complete the set. I opened all but one pack because I have an unopened pack collection as well from 1975 to present (all series from Topps).

Anyway, I was able to get the 7 cards on Sportlots for $2.83 shipped. Can't beat that!

Shane