Home U.S. Coin Forum

Anyone else have shipping problem when you bought something from APMEX?

toyz4geotoyz4geo Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 17, 2020 12:06PM in U.S. Coin Forum

So, I purchased a coin from APMEX on 11/9. Tracking number shows it departed the USPS facility in Okla. City on the 11th. Since then....crickets. Has anyone else had a similar experience with shipping. I know it has been received by the post office but my thoughts are that APMEX probably ships a lot of stuff. I wonder if any disappears once in the hands of the post office. The cynic in me thinks it departed the facility out the wrong door.

Comments

• pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't had any issues specifically with APMEX but I've had multiple issues with the USPS service since COVID. Based on your screen shot above, this appears to be a USPS issue rather than an APMEX issue.

Tim

• CalifornianKingCalifornianKing Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭✭

As Point has said. I've had issues with USPS, packages arriving days late, going missing for several days, ect. It will sort it out.
    Even had a package attempt to deliver a package to the wrong address (that did not exist) and then send it to a regional office.

• 3stars3stars Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

No fault of Apmex.

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,123 ✭✭✭✭✭

mail in some areas has been slow.

california is supposedly very slow right now

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2020 12:22PM

Apparently a wheel fell off the delivery wagon.

oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug...
  • HydrantHydrant Posts: 7,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

No.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file