Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Selling some Morgans which I have doubles of, this post will be all CC minted.

free_spiritfree_spirit Posts: 19
edited November 21, 2020 4:56AM in Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

If anyone is interested, I can take individual pics of which ever one's you're interested in. looking to get 85% of listed book value.

Succesful Transactions with: coin lieutenant, OKCC, Dscoin , Jasons_Coins_and....

Comments

• Succesful Transactions with: coin lieutenant, OKCC, Dscoin , Jasons_Coins_and....

• DscoinDscoin Posts: 319 ✭✭✭✭

I would take a price on the 1884 CAC along with some better pictures

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• $320 shipped

Succesful Transactions with: coin lieutenant, OKCC, Dscoin , Jasons_Coins_and....

Pm sent

Successful transactions with: Lakesammman, jimineez1, Flackthat, PerryHall, bidask, bccox, TwistedArrow1962, free_spirit, alexerca, scooter25, FHC, tnspro, mcarney1173, moursund, and SurfinxHI (6 times)

• 1880 CC ms63 sold, 1884 CC ms65 sold.

• Bump

I received my Morgan from free_spirit today. He is one of the good guys folks. Please PM me if you have any concerns.
    Dave

• Thank You for your purchase and the nice words Dscoin !

• free_spiritfree_spirit Posts: 19
    edited November 21, 2020 9:12PM

Another 1881 CC MS64 with the box and numbered paperwork, like to get $500 TYD
    /var/folders/vt/qdcsrb4935b557nkj3nz_f2c0000gp/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_2440.jpeg

• TTT