Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

20XG End of World War II 75th Anniversary 24-Karat 1/2 Oz Gold Medal, confirmed

Please message if interested. I'd like to sell this directly to avoid huge fees!!
Thanks,
Glenn

Comments

• Options

Received this today on my front porch, no notification or signature!! Shipped with silver medal, box has been opened.
    $1775. OBO for the gold coin. Silver medal may become Christmas gift to family member!

I've been on this site for over three years and have a track record on eBay over 20 years with no negatives.

• Options

I ordered and confirmed a 20XG today. Like Glenn looking to sell privately. Will ship in unopened mint packaging as soon as i receive it. Anyone interested, can message me with offers. I'll provide documentation of course and will refund fully if mint cancels my order.

• Options
    MFeldMFeld Posts: 12,056 ✭✭✭✭✭

@goldenboy101 said:
    I ordered and confirmed a 20XG today. Like Glenn looking to sell privately. Will ship in unopened mint packaging as soon as i receive it. Anyone interested, can message me with offers. I'll provide documentation of course and will refund fully if mint cancels my order.

Seeing as how that was your first post, it’s understandable that you didn’t know. However, it’s poor form to offer a coin for sale within a thread that another seller has started.

Mark Feld* of Heritage Auctions*Unless otherwise noted, my posts here represent my personal opinions.

• Options

Got it. Will do next time