Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Do the same people that do the grading also do the reholder?

I sent in one card for reholder. It was recieved July 10th. Still waiting. Seems hard to believe they have that many reholder's. If they do have that many, hire someone just to do reholders!!

Comments

• dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

figured they were backburnered in terms of priority. not sure how the process goes, but figured it doesn't go through any graders hands and direct to assembly.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Reholders took forever even before covid.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • dictoresnodictoresno Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JoeBanzai said:

I had a 4 card reholder back in July 2019 (old crumpled labels, and added new info to the labels on some old T206 cards from before they added the brand and factory info). Delivered 7/11/19, entered 7/17/19 and shipped 8/15/19. not bad.

as for now, I am sending in two cards tomorrow for a reholder (crumpled labels). I will update when they get done.

myslabs.to/smzcards

• JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dictoresno said:

@JoeBanzai said:

I had a 4 card reholder back in July 2019 (old crumpled labels, and added new info to the labels on some old T206 cards from before they added the brand and factory info). Delivered 7/11/19, entered 7/17/19 and shipped 8/15/19. not bad.

as for now, I am sending in two cards tomorrow for a reholder (crumpled labels). I will update when they get done.

I assume that they do reholders when they feel like it, depending on how busy they are or how many reholders they have to do.

I have only sent them in on a couple of occasions and it took quite a while.

2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set