Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Will there be a 2020 Topps Chrome Update or 2020 Topps Mini?

I was searching the ole Google machine and I could not find where Topps will be putting out 2020 Topps Chrome Update set or the 2020 Topps Mini set. Does anybody know?

Shane

Comments

• blurryfaceblurryface Posts: 5,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

mini usually follows update. but, considering tcu has been retail only, i cant even imagine the insanity that is gonna take place amongst collectors and flippers. if it happens, i can assure you there will be a few news stories where a couple idiots get hospitalized over cardboard. theres a reason the “people of walmart” sites are so popular!

• ndleondleo Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭✭✭

TCU should be out any day now. I'm sitting out the first round to avoid the frenzy. Topps cranked the presses in 2019 and I think 2020 is going to be even more over produced. I don't follow baseball that closely so I don't know if the 2020 rookie card class has any upside.

Mike

@ndleo said:
    TCU should be out any day now. I'm sitting out the first round to avoid the frenzy. Topps cranked the presses in 2019 and I think 2020 is going to be even more over produced. I don't follow baseball that closely so I don't know if the 2020 rookie card class has any upside.

randy arozarena will be the guy to chase.

• daltexdaltex Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭✭✭

@blurryface said:

@ndleo said:

Not at his age. Jut to pick an example out of the air, he's 2 1/2 years older than Ronald Acuna. Very little market for players who still had rookie status when they were 26.

edited November 11, 2020 3:24PM

@daltex said:

@blurryface said:

@ndleo said:

Not at his age. Jut to pick an example out of the air, he's 2 1/2 years older than Ronald Acuna. Very little market for players who still had rookie status when they were 26.

i never said to hold. i said to chase. huge difference.

but comparing anyone to acuna isnt a good thing either. he's certainly had better post season success in one season than acuna has had in two. arozarena actually carried his team, not hinder it like acuna did in the 2019 post season. a lot of acuna "collectors" have been running for the exit doors on his stuff. i cant blame them. and im from ga and a braves fan. of course i pick my guys w. my eyes and head and not my heart. why i went big on soto in '18 instead. ;)