Home U.S. Coin Forum

If the Mint charged my credit card & sent me this e-mail am I guaranteed to get my order?

I got an American Silver Eagle V75 & my order is “processing”, so does this mean I’m guaranteed to get my coin?

My credit card has been charged and I got this email:

Comments

  • JBKJBK Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I'd want to see the confirmation email but what you got so far is about as good as it gets.

  • Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

    @JBK said:
    I'd want to see the confirmation email but what you got so far is about as good as it gets.

    Ah ok thanks! I should also mention I tried to order another one but it said “Household limit reached.” If that means anything.

  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Yup, 1 per household. Congratulations!

  • Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

    @Downtown1974 said:
    Yup, 1 per household. Congratulations!

    Thanks! Awesome!

    I was going to order another one to be shipped to my parent’s home using a different credit card but that felt kinda sleazy when so many others want them purely to collect and not to flip.

  • blu62vetteblu62vette Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I would say you are real close but I have someone who just randomly got the gold coin cancelled.

    http://www.bluccphotos.com" target="new">BluCC Photos Shows for onsite imaging: Nov Baltimore, FUN, Long Beach http://www.facebook.com/bluccphotos" target="new">BluCC on Facebook
  • Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Gam3rBlake said:

    @Downtown1974 said:
    Yup, 1 per household. Congratulations!

    Thanks! Awesome!

    I was going to order another one to be shipped to my parent’s home using a different credit card but that felt kinda sleazy when so many others want them purely to collect and not to flip.

    Good Karma for you sir.

  • tincuptincup Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @blu62vette said:
    I would say you are real close but I have someone who just randomly got the gold coin cancelled.

    Ouch. Yeah, there is no guarantee until it is in shipping.... and even then who knows with the troubles being had with USPS.

    ----- kj
  • Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

    @tincup said:

    @blu62vette said:
    I would say you are real close but I have someone who just randomly got the gold coin cancelled.

    Ouch. Yeah, there is no guarantee until it is in shipping.... and even then who knows with the troubles being had with USPS.

    Looks like JM Bullion is already offering $133 for them even though I just paid $83 for it like two hours ago. 😳

  • Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

    @tincup said:

    @blu62vette said:
    I would say you are real close but I have someone who just randomly got the gold coin cancelled.

    Ouch. Yeah, there is no guarantee until it is in shipping.... and even then who knows with the troubles being had with USPS.

    Just got my confirm! 😃

  • MetroDMetroD Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @Gam3rBlake said:

    Looks like JM Bullion is already offering $133 for them even though I just paid $83 for it like two hours ago. 😳

    PFS is at:
    $150.00 for 20XF (Ag);
    $3,605.00 for 20XE (Au).

    Link: https://pfsbuyersclub.com/Info/CurrentDeal

  • tincuptincup Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭✭✭

    The first message you should get is a message that they acknowledge getting your order. This is no guarantee they will accept it.

    Next message is a confirmation of your order (which you appear to have now gotten). This is more positive, and starting to look very good. They have probably charged your credit card with no issues, and address and other info all appears to comply. Though there may still be a possibility it could get rejected due to some other snafu... you are likely to get the coin.

    Next will be a notification of shipping, and a tracking number. Nuff said, it will then be in the hands of the shipper and baring them losing it, it should be on it's way to you.

    ----- kj
  • Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

    @MetroD said:

    @Gam3rBlake said:

    Looks like JM Bullion is already offering $133 for them even though I just paid $83 for it like two hours ago. 😳

    PFS is at:
    $150.00 for 20XF (Ag);
    $3,605.00 for 20XE (Au).

    Link: https://pfsbuyersclub.com/Info/CurrentDeal

    Oh wow! So I did the math and someone could buy ALL 75,000 coins for under $12 million @ $150 each and then essentially they would have a complete monopoly on this specific coin and could inflate the prices to like $3,000 like the 1995-W.

  • stealerstealer Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 5, 2020 1:08PM

    @MetroD said:

    @Gam3rBlake said:

    Looks like JM Bullion is already offering $133 for them even though I just paid $83 for it like two hours ago. 😳

    PFS is at:
    $150.00 for 20XF (Ag);
    $3,605.00 for 20XE (Au).

    Link: https://pfsbuyersclub.com/Info/CurrentDeal

    That's highway robbery. Check eBay for secondary market prices (and call around to your favorite dealer).

    For reference, I heard a major dealer put out a bid paying $9000 for an AGE.

  • Gam3rBlakeGam3rBlake Posts: 165 ✭✭✭

    @stealer said:

    @MetroD said:

    @Gam3rBlake said:

    Looks like JM Bullion is already offering $133 for them even though I just paid $83 for it like two hours ago. 😳

    PFS is at:
    $150.00 for 20XF (Ag);
    $3,605.00 for 20XE (Au).

    Link: https://pfsbuyersclub.com/Info/CurrentDeal

    That's highway robbery. Check eBay for secondary market prices (and call around to your favorite dealer).

    For reference, I heard a major dealer put out a bid paying $9000 for an AGE.

    Damn I was sooo close to the AGE too! 😳

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file